Thursday, June 30, 2011

Do Not Let It Go, The Genuine Way Of Doing What Needs To Be Done

Sure, patience, understanding and tolerance is a way to genuinely get things done over the long run, but another law underpins that law. If there is nothing you can immediately do about things or even have unfulfilled revenge feelings or an unrequited anger, let it go and become successful no matter what on your own terms. Recently, I was reading an old article by Napoleon Hill on temporary failure, and it is saying what I am saying in this article here. Sure, we all experience horrible things in life and existence, no matter how insulated we seem to be from such horrible things, they are there as well as the good things. In life sometimes, we all must embrace the good and let the bad go and pay and learn on its own. That is part of patience, understanding and tolerance properly used. With that I begin this message.

Life and existence seem to "hand me curve balls" on a regular basis without any let up or "nice, straight, slow off speed pitches," so when I say let it go until the opportunity comes to do something about the situation, I know exactly what I am talking about. In fact, in a book by Napoleon Hill called "Think And Grow Rich" there was a story about a man named Edwin Barnes who wanted to be the business associate of Thomas Edison so bad that he let his situation "go" for five years before he could do something about it. That is my point in a nut shell in a sense. Life and existence are going to seem like a failure until you do succeed. The bigger the goal, the more this is real. If it was not real, then we would start out successes and stay that way, and go sideways only without needing to learn, grow or live in any way no matter what. This is not the reality of the situation. The reality of the situation is that even with all the advantages we must gain what we need or perish for the want of it. Because we must find out for ourselves at crucial times or not learn at all. Some of you know what I am talking about.

So, I say it is hard for those who have it easy because of the resistance principle or like a blacksmith builds an arm by swinging a heavy hammer, so it is with the totality of life and existence. It is only strong and honest through that type of resistance, action and reaction that we all give to life and existence. Without that, why bother, we can let it go. Strength comes through powerful resistance, action and reaction all else creates the most genuine of losers. Most importantly though, thinking combined with powerful action makes our lives a winner. No matter what you face, do not let it go, success is always around the corner, could be next, could be a few after that. But failure really is temporary when you look at it that way no matter how "bad" it gets. I will be the first to admit, I am a "big failure", and friends, good friends even call me a "joker" sometimes, but, I never let anything really get me down because I realize fully what I am saying in this article all the time without let up or real fear. I end this article on that note, but one last thing to consider: The sort of winning I talk about in every article is everything and counts for everything. Being born a "winner" is nothing but genuine luck or the toss of the dice that can change with the next toss made.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment