Sunday, June 26, 2011

This Is The Nature Of The Beasts And Demons Of Life

Life is hard at times, and easy at other times, in that order. Sure, we win to the extent we sell out, some think, out of fear of the beasts and demons that life throws at us. Actually we make them ourselves and I can tell you how. When we inflate things worse than they are, that is one way we make the beast, the beast or demons into irritating demons. When we eliminate fear at all levels and claim our genuine power, that is seemingly hard and horrifying until it is done. After it is done, the next level is made and the next collection of beasts and demons get easier and easier until we have won and control the game.

So, let me give an analogy: Once I played a video game of Pac-Man on June twelfth, nineteen eighty three, and this game was memorable, because I made it to the final level of the game where the ghosts reflexes were almost as fast as mine, and the pretzel was worth one hundred thousand points. Life can be just like that game of Pac-Man at a certain level, a little more complex and complicated, but you go from level to level the same way until you master the whole game, not necessarily stopping playing but takes those skills and do more with them. I do not know, master Centipede and Asteroids also, like you can master other beasts, demons, and areas of life. I mastered Centipede and Asteroids also, but that is not the point of this analogy. The point of this analogy is that life is a game type illusion that can be easily mastered and won over when you really look at it logically, honestly, objectively and realistically and act with it the same way. The demons and beasts can become small and even become nothing and you can honestly say "send me another round, I am a winner!"

Sure, what I am saying about this seems a little extreme, but it is the purest reality of the situation I can or will give you. Desperation makes things seem extreme, but when you come to yourself and your power, you or anyone, including myself realize that everything is easy to win no matter what it rationally takes. Even winning baseball, basketball or any sport is the same way. So it is with life and existence itself. Thank you for reading.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment